The Rattlesnake Standard Instrument Cable comes in 10', 15' and 20' lengths. Each cable can have straight, right angle or a mix of Neutrik Nickel plugs. Colors AGH offers are black, dirty tweed, and copper. Each cable is fully wrapped in heat and abrasion resistant outer sleeving from plug end to plug end.
- Conductor/Shield 99.95% OFBC
- Capacitance at 20-25pF/ft
- Braided copper shield (95% coverage)
- 20AWG conductor
- Cable milled in the United States
- Cable hand assembled in Missoula, Montana
When people read that, the first assumption is that the copper is somehow 'air tight'. Nope. OFBC is part of the smelting process where the oxygen molecules are smelted out or removed to a point where it's below .001%. This makes a very pure copper allowing for great conductivity.