Ernie Ball strings have been a top choice for players of all types since the early 1960s, when Ernie Ball himself began making custom strings to meet the needs of contemporary players. Generations of guitarists here at Sweetwater have been using their strings, and they've always impressed us with their performance and innovation. Over half a century later, Ernie Ball's reputation has blossomed and their range of products has positively exploded, spreading from electric guitar strings to these Ernesto Palla concert-quality classical guitar strings.
This particular set of Ernie Ball Ernesto Palla classical guitar strings is among the finest we've seen. The treble strings are black nylon monofilaments — flawlessly smooth to ensure extended lifespan and brilliance. The bass strings are multifilament for added strength and wrapped in a thin tape of silver-plated copper. Traditional tie ends complete the Ernesto Palla classical guitar strings picture.
Ernie Ball Ernesto Palla Classical Guitar Strings Features:
- Professional-quality, high-performance classical guitar strings]
- Treble strings made from solid monofilament black nylon for vibrant clarity
- Multifilament bass strings wound with silver-plated copper for warm and complex tone
- Traditional tie ends are compatible with most classical and flamenco guitars
- Designed to last and keep sounding fresh long after typical strings give out